Changes to this Agreement
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify this Agreement at any time, informing you by publishing a notice through Finepoint Trading Limited or otherwise communicating with you. Such changes will only affect the relationship with you for actions after you have accepted the new Agreement. Previous versions, which are archived by the Owner, will govern the relationship prior to your acceptance. You can email the Owner for a copy of any previous version. Your continued use of the Services after such changes will signify your agreement with and acceptance of this Agreement with its revised terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the changes, then your only recourse is to discontinue the use of the Services.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted in this Agreement, cannot be transferred or assigned by you without the Owner’s prior written permission, but may be assigned by the Owner without restriction.
You consent to the Owner contacting you by your telephone number (if provided) or your email address. All communications relating to Finepoint Trading Limited must be sent using the contacts stated in this document. If you send a communication by email you must have valid confirmation of receipt to provide promptly to the Owner if requested.
Cancellation and termination of the Agreement
You may terminate the Agreement by
cancelling your account at any time by sending an email at the email address
provided in the present document and then following the specific instructions
provided in our response.
Notwithstanding the provisions set forth under the section “Deleting Users accounts and account termination”, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement and cancel your account in the following cases:
- in case of discontinuation of the Service;
- in case you fail to honor your obligation to pay for the Services you purchased;
- in case we suspect that you have engaged in any fraudulent or, in general, illegal activity in connection with Finepoint Trading Limited or in case of your infringement of the Agreement;
- if requested to do so by any public authority for any reason.
without prejudice to any further action we may bring before the competent Courts in order to protect and safeguard our rights.
Upon termination of the Agreement by either party for any reason:
- we will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your account;
- unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- the content that you published (if any) will be taken offline unless it has been used by the Owner for advertising and/or promotional purposes or shared by any other Users of Finepoint Trading Limited.